Monday 17 August 2020

Monday in Paradise

Katka and I set off before 7am for another bike ride to Loviste. We got overtaken up the hill by a very sporty runner. I hadn't charged the bike so I went all the way in Tour. We had a coffee at the harbour cafe and then cycled round the bay in search of the path to the lighthouse. We didn't get there this time though. 
We cycled back and enjoyed the fantastic views.

We went swimming. Oliver had his windsurfing lesson and I tried snorkelling. I saw plenty of different kinds of fish and old crates and blocks abandoned by fishermen on the seabed.

In the evening Maros flew his drome across the strait and later we walked along to the chapel for a pancake and some red wine. 

Highlights - the bike ride, the drone flying and the snorkelling.






No comments:

Post a Comment