Thursday 15 July 2021

D14 Hat-trick bike ride and 4 fish

After breakfast with Katka and Maros, I set off on my hat-trick village bike ride to Agios Petros, Nikoli and Sivros - 28km. I saw a snake and birds of prey.  I had a Greek coffee with a grandma in Ag Petros, saw my first stressed Greek in Nikoli at the taverna and said goodbye to the owner at the Sivros taverna. 







When I got back I learnt Katka had been paddle boarding and the guys had caught 4 fish with skill and cunning. 

Later after a siesta Maros and Oliver went windsurfing. We sat on the beach for the last time and watched the windsurfers and swam. We finished with a drink at Cosmos Hotel.






In the evening we went for a last meal. There was a live Greek band, and the place filled up quickly and was popular but the food was not quite what we had hoped for. 




It was our last evening. Our time in Vasiliki had so passed quickly. We have had a holiday full of sun and laughter, sport and movement, fun and games, good food and good drink, and also at points some blood, sweat and tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment