Friday 29 July 2022

Starting the Course D4

Before starting the hard work of sitting up straight and trying to look engaged at the art course, first I had to solve the issue of dirty washing. I decided to visit the laundry services of Lavanderia Gabriella near San Marco Square and I set off at 7.30 over the peaceful Accademia bridge and through the city heading north. Google helped me find the place and I had a nice simple breakfast next door while waiting for them to open. 
I had plenty of time to get back, have a second shower and head out to the gallery to meet the group. 
We had a very interesting tour for an hour and a half with an excellent guide. The building itself was beautiful as well as the art. There was also an exhibition by Anish Kapoor which was grim in places and engaging in others.

No comments:

Post a Comment